Hi everyone this is my new blog, and today I am going to share the recipe of mango barfi.
It is a super delicious treat for mango lovers. There are many varieties of mangoes, like pairi, hapoos, kesar, tatapuri, and desehri.
There are many other recipes of mango like mango milkshake, aamras, mango kulfi, falooda, etc.
One of my favorite sweet is barfi. So today I am going to share the recipe of mango barfi.
Ingredients for Mango Barfi
- Two mangoes
- 250 ml of milk
- 50 gm sugar
- 1/4 tbsp of cardamom powder
- 4-5 strands of saffron
- 150 gm of grated coconut
Mango Barfi with Step by Step Photos
1. Take two mangoes in a plate.
2. Peel off the skin.
3. Take out the pulp and remove the seed.
4. Puree the mango pulp in a blender.
5. Place a kadai over medium flame.
6. Add 250 ml of milk and bring to boil.
7. Add mango puree to the milk.
8. Mix it well and add 50 gm of sugar.
9. Add saffron milk to it and mix well.
10. Add 1/4 tbsp of cardamom powder.
11. Mix it well and cook the mixture till the mixture starts to combine.
12. Now add grated coconut and mix well.
13. Cook the mixture till they start leaving the kadai.
14. Apply some ghee or oil to the plate.
15. Switch off the flame and transfer the mixture to the plate and flatten it and keep it aside for rest.
16. Now cut the barfi in cubes.
17. Smooth, rich, and creamy mango barfi is ready.
I hope you guys like this recipe, do share it with your friends and family. You can also check my previous article about Aloo Gobi.
If you want me to make your favorite recipe, then please comment in the comment box. You can share your views about the mango barfi in the comment box.
Mango Barfi Video